VGA over Cat 5 UTP Video Extender Repeater
Product ID: ST121EXT
Add 1 or 2 displays to your VGA over Cat5 extension
Acts as repeater to add 820 feet to total extension distances provided by ST121UTP and ST1214T
Extends video cables by up to 500 ft. (150m)
In stock: +
USA: 78 | Canada: 21
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The ST121EXT VGA over Cat 5 UTP Video Extender Repeater allows you to further extend your VGA signal over Cat5 or better cabling. This device is specially designed for use with the StarTech.com ST121 VGA Video over Cat 5 extender series, which is comprised of a transmitter unit (ST1214T, ST1218T or ST121UTP) and an ST121R receiver unit.
The ST121EXT VGA extender repeater adds to the overall extension distance capability, for a total of 300 meters (1000 feet) between the transmitter and receiver unit and also features a VGA output allowing you to connect an additional display at the mid-point of your setup.
For even more versatility, up to three ST121EXT repeater units can be used between the transmitter and receiver units, allowing monitors to be connected at each repeater station while further extending the overall connection distance by 150 meters (492 feet) per repeater used.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cat5 extension design allows you to make use of existing Cat 5 or better wiring infrastructure
- Extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 500 feet (150 meters) offering flexibility in the placement of your equipment
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Ideal for digital signage applications in financial, educational, and business sectors
- Extend your display across harsh environment industrial sites
- Perfect for video conferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
|ASI Distribution USA||87587|
|Ingram Micro USA||N72332|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP or better|
|Remote Unit Connectors||2 - RJ-45 Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Max Distance||150 m / 500 ft|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1024x768 @ 500ft(150m)|
|Product Length||4.1 in [103 mm]|
|Product Width||2.5 in [64 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20.6 mm]|
|Product Weight||7.2 oz [204 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - REMOTE UNIT VGA EXTENDER|
|Included in Package||1 - 9V AC 500ma ADAPTORS|
|Included in Package||1 - INSTRUCTION MANUAL|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.