VGA Wall Plate Video Extender Receiver over Cat 5 with Audio
Product ID: STUTPRXWLA
Extend and distribute a VGA signal to a remote display over Cat5 cabling – receiver only
Compatible with UTPEA series 4 and 8 port VGA video extender (ST124UTPEA and ST128UTPEA). Also works with the wall plate VGA video extender transmitter (STUTPTXWLA)
28 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This CAT5 VGA Extender (Receiver) Audio/Video Wall Plate can be used with StarTech.com's UTPEA VGA with Audio extender system, allowing in-wall connections from a VGA video and audio source to a remote location up to 300m (950ft) away.
Both VGA transmitter and receiver units use a 12V DC terminal block connector behind the unit that offers a more secure and economical installation; using Cat5/Cat6 cable to extend the VGA signal offers a cost-effective solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more flexible than VGA cable, not to mention less expensive.
Unlike some video extension systems, our VGA extender wall plates also allow you to make use of an existing networking cable (Cat5, Cat6) infrastructure, eliminating the need to re-run cable in the event of an upgrade from VGA to another video standard, by simply swapping out the wall plates.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrators and installers now have the choice of bulk rolls for custom length on field termination or using set lengths for quicker installs.
- Since STUTPRXWLA is compatible with the UTPEA Series, you can keep your existing VGA video transmitter extenders (ST124UTPEA and ST128UTPEA) and add or switch to a wall plate VGA video extender receiver.
- The STUTPRXWLA uses Cat5 cabling because it is lightweight, flexible, fits through small conduits.
- Use existing in-wall Cat5 cabling and save time for installations. Simply plug in the Cat5 cable into the RJ-45 connector and the cable is locked in.
- Ideal for applications in:
Hospitality and Entertainment
Houses of Worship
- Ideal for Pro A/V installers and integrators looking for an easy solution to extend VGA video using Cat5 cabling.
|ASI Distribution USA||86761|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH4687|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 @ 50m(164ft)
1600x1200 @ 100m(328ft)
1280x1024 @ 180m(590ft)
1024x768 @ 200m(656ft)
800x600 @ 300m(984ft)
|Product Length||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Product Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.8 oz [136 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power LED|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA Video Extender Wall Plate Receiver|
|1 - Terminal Block for Power Adapter|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the STUTPRXWLA. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.