VGA Wall Plate Video Extender Receiver over Cat 5 with Audio
Product ID: STUTPRXWLA
Compatible with UTPEA series 4 and 8 port VGA video extender (ST124UTPEA and ST128UTPEA). Also works with the wall plate VGA video extender transmitter (STUTPTXWLA)
In stock: +
USA: 49 | Canada: 8
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
This CAT5 VGA Extender (Receiver) Audio/Video Wall Plate can be used with StarTech.com's UTPEA VGA with Audio extender system, allowing in-wall connections from a VGA video and audio source to a remote location up to 300m (950ft) away.
Both VGA transmitter and receiver units use a 12V DC terminal block connector behind the unit that offers a more secure and economical installation; using Cat5/Cat6 cable to extend the VGA signal offers a cost-effective solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more flexible than VGA cable, not to mention less expensive.
Unlike some video extension systems, our VGA extender wall plates also allow you to make use of an existing networking cable (Cat5, Cat6) infrastructure, eliminating the need to re-run cable in the event of an upgrade from VGA to another video standard, by simply swapping out the wall plates.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrators and installers now have the choice of bulk rolls for custom length on field termination or using set lengths for quicker installs.
- Since STUTPRXWLA is compatible with the UTPEA Series, you can keep your existing VGA video transmitter extenders (ST124UTPEA and ST128UTPEA) and add or switch to a wall plate VGA video extender receiver.
- The STUTPRXWLA uses Cat5 cabling because it is lightweight, flexible, fits through small conduits.
- Use existing in-wall Cat5 cabling and save time for installations. Simply plug in the Cat5 cable into the RJ-45 connector and the cable is locked in.
- Ideal for applications in:
Hospitality and Entertainment
Houses of Worship
- Ideal for Pro A/V installers and integrators looking for an easy solution to extend VGA video using Cat5 cabling.
|ASI Distribution USA||86761|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH4687|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 @ 50m(164ft) |
1600x1200 @ 100m(328ft)
1280x1024 @ 180m(590ft)
1024x768 @ 200m(656ft)
800x600 @ 300m(984ft)
|Product Length||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Product Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.8 oz [136 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power LED|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA Video Extender Wall Plate Receiver|
|Included in Package||1 - Terminal Block for Power Adapter|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.