VGA Wall Plate Video Extender Transmitter over Cat 5
Product ID: STUTPTXWAL
Compatible with the UTPE series VGA video extender receiver (STUTPRXL). Also works with the wall plate VGA video extender receiver (STUTPRXWAL).
In stock: +
USA: 34 | Canada: 9
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
This VGA Video Transmitter Wall Plate can be used with StarTech.com's STUTP series of VGA over Cat5 extenders, allowing you to make out-of-the-way connections from a VGA video source to a remote VGA monitor. The transmitter wall plate can be placed in a wall or ceiling gang for a cleaner, more professional VGA installation, supporting a connection distance up to a maximum of 300m (950ft) to the receiver unit (not included).
Offering maximum versatility and convenience, the VGA wall plate is easy to install; simply wallmount the transmitter unit near the intended VGA source, then wallmount a corresponding receiver unit near the monitor/projector. The VGA transmitter and receiver units can then be linked using standard Cat5e or Cat6 cable, providing a high quality video extension while concealing the cable for neater installation.
The VGA transmitter wall plate uses a 12V DC terminal block connector behind the unit that offers a clutter-free installation; using Cat5/Cat6 cable to extend the VGA signal offers a cost-effective solution based on the broad availability of networking cable which is far more flexible than VGA cable, not to mention less expensive.
Unlike some video extension systems, our VGA extender wall plates also allow you to make use of an existing networking cable (Cat5, Cat6) infrastructure, eliminating the need to re-run cable in the event of an upgrade from VGA to another video standard, by simply swapping out the wall plates.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrators and installers now have the choice of bulk rolls for custom length on field termination or using set lengths for quicker installs.
- Since STUTPTXWAL is compatible with the UTPE Series, you can keep your existing VGA video extender receivers (STUTPRXL) or switch to a wall plate VGA video extender receiver.
- The STUTPRXWAL uses Cat5 cabling because it is lightweight, flexible, fits through small conduits.
- Use existing in-wall Cat5 cabling and save time for installations. Simply plug in the Cat5 cable into the RJ-45 connector and the cable is locked in.
- Ideal for applications in:
Hospitality and Entertainment
Houses of Worship
- Ideal for Pro A/V installers and integrators looking for an easy solution to extend VGA video using Cat5 cabling.
|ASI Distribution USA||84160|
|Ingram Micro USA||BH2862|
|Cabling||Cat 5 UTP|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Terminal Block (2 Wire)|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Max Distance||300 m / 950 ft|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 @ 50m(164ft) |
1600x1200 @ 100m(328ft)
1280x1024 @ 180m(590ft)
1024x768 @ 200m(656ft)
800x600 @ 300m(984ft)
|Product Length||4.1 in [105 mm]|
|Product Width||1.7 in [42 mm]|
|Product Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.8 oz [136 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power LED|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.2 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA Video Extender Wall Plate Receiver|
|Included in Package||1 - Terminal Block for Power Adapter|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|Included in Package||1 - Instruction Manual|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.