3 ft Toslink SPDIF Optical Digital Audio Cable
Product ID: THINTOS3
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
2x Toslink (SPDIF) Male connectors
Gold-plated metal shell connectors with polished lens
Ultra-thin PVC jacket
Superior resistance to EMI/RFI and ground loop interference
In stock: +
USA: 897 | Canada: 126
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The THINTOS3 3 ft Toslink Optical Digital Audio Cable provides clean, accurate sound, with no distortion or signal interference.
The thin construction of this Optical SPDIF cable is perfect for installations in tight spaces. The cable features a polished lens, which helps ensure a reliable signal and high-level digital sound quality.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, this 3ft Optical Audio Cable is constructed for maximum durability, for dependable, long-lasting connections.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ideal for audio installations where space is tight or limited
- Rich, detailed, optical digital sound, even at extreme volumes
- Guaranteed reliability
- Connect your PC to your digital audio home theatre system
- Connect Digital Audio equipment such as DAT recorders, MiniDisk Players, CD and DVD Players, Satellite Dish Receivers, Speakers and any other products using Toslink optical interfaces
|ASI Distribution USA||106728|
|Ingram Micro USA||C79038|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Toslink (SPDIF; Optical) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Toslink (SPDIF; Optical) Male|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 oz [10 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Toslink Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.