15 ft Thin Coax High Res Monitor VGA Cable -Low Profile HD15 M/M
Product ID: MXT101MMLP15
Connect your VGA monitor with the highest quality connection available
Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture color
Molded connector ends with strain relief
In stock: +
USA: 738 | Canada: 61
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The MXT101MMLP15 15-foot, Low Profile High Resolution Monitor VGA Extension Cable, is designed to provide the highest video quality available through VGA. This super-thin High Resolution Monitor VGA Cable features slim, low-profile HDDB15 connectors, and offers a lightweight design that makes a hassle-free addition to a notebook/laptop operating environment.
This premium quality High Resolution Monitor VGA Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keep as a spare cord, perfect for use on the road with a laptop
- Replace worn-out or missing VGA cables with this high quality, 15ft Low Profile High Resolution Monitor VGA Cable – HD15 M/M
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
- Replacement VGA/SVGA monitor cable
- Lightweight video cable for laptop
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1024x768 and above)
|ASI Distribution USA||105945|
|D and H||MXT101MMLP15|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4507|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Wire Gauge||32 AWG|
|Cable Length||15 ft [4.6 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 15 ft Thin Coax High Res Monitor VGA Cable -Low Profile HD15 M/M|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.