12in Fan Adapter - TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable
Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply
This 12in 3-pin (TX3) to LP4 Power Y-cable lets you connect your CPU fan directly to the computer power supply, instead of connecting it to the designated motherboard port.
The adapter cable features a TX3 connector for connecting to the CPU fan, as well as a female LP4 connection to the computer power supply and an extra LP4 male connector that compensates for the used of the LP4 connector used to connect to the power supply.
This high quality adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect a TX3 fan directly to the power supply, allowing for installation of extra fans in your system
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Allows a fan with a TX3 motherboard connector (2 pins connected) to draw power from a standard LP4 power supply connector
|ASI Distribution USA||89108|
|D and H||CPUFANADAPT|
|Ingram Micro USA||CH4491|
|Connector A||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - Molex Fan (3 pin; TX3) Male|
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Product Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Product Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6" 3 Pin to Large Internal Power CPU Fan|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the CPUFANADAPT. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 12in Fan Adapter - TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable