12in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable
Product ID: SATA12RA1
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
1x SATA connector
1x Right-angled/90-degree SATA connector
Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
30 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SATA12RA1 Right Angle (90-degree) SATA Cable features a standard (straight) SATA receptacle as well as a right-angled SATA receptacle, providing a simple 12-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive, with full SATA 3.0 bandwidth support of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The right-angled SATA connection enables you to plug in your Serial ATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, while the low profile and flexible design of the cable improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 12" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers an 12in Left Angle SATA cable (SATA12LA1), which provides the same simple installation as this left angled SATA cable, but allows the cable to connected to the SATA drive from the opposite direction.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Right-angled SATA connector easily fits into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|ASI Distribution USA||111803|
|D and H||SATA12RA1|
|Ingram Micro USA||GV8940|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Cable Length||12 in [304.8 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 12in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SATA12RA1. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.