18in Right Angle Latching SATA Serial ATA Cable
Product ID: LSATA18RA2
A space-saving, latching right angle SATA hard drive cable, for installations in tight spaces.
2x Right-Angled/90-degree Latching SATA connectors
Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
Provides 18" in cable length
824 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The LSATA18RA2 Right Angle (90-degree) SATA Cable enables you to plug in your SATA hard drive in hard to reach areas or tight spaces, using right-angled SATA connectors to reduce the amount of space required at the connection point and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
The latching connectors lock when connected to a supporting (latchable) SATA port, ensuring a snug, and secured data connection every time to prevent accidental disconnects.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 18" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Right-angled latching SATA connectors easily fit into hard to reach areas and tight spaces, providing flexibility to position your SATA drive as needed within your system case, and secure the cable against accidental disconnection
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives in Small Form Factor computer cases
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|ASI Distribution USA||88348|
|D and H||LSATA18RA2|
|Ingram Micro USA||J96507|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Latching Receptacle|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Connector Style||Right Angled|
|Cable Length||18 in [457.2 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 18in Right Angle Latching SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the LSATA18RA2. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.