36in SATA Serial ATA Cable
Product ID: SATA36
Connect and position SATA drives easily - designed for larger cases
Supports full SATA 3.0 6Gbps bandwidth
Compatible with both 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives
Provides 36" in cable length
In stock: +
USA: 1835 | Canada: 155
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +In-stock items from U.S. if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SATA36 Serial ATA Cable features two 7-pin data receptacles and supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth of up to 6Gbps when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives.
Featuring a low profile, yet durable construction, the flexible design improves airflow and reduces clutter in your computer case, helping to keep the case clean and cool.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability this 36" SATA cable is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Features a thin cable design, which helps reduce clutter and increase airflow within the computer/server case, for optimum system performance
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
- Installing Serial ATA hard drives, and DVD drives
- Server and storage subsystem applications
- High-end workstation drive installations
- Connections to SATA Drive Arrays
|ASI Distribution USA||116548|
|D and H||SATA36|
|Ingram Micro USA||779098|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA (7 pin; Data) Receptacle|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Cable Length||36 in [914.4 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 36in SATA Serial ATA Cable|
Certifications, Reports and Compatibility
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.