6 ft IEEE-1284 DB25 to Mini Centronics 36 Parallel Printer Cable M/M
This 6ft IEEE-1284 Parallel Printer Cable (M/M) is a cost-effective solution for connecting a computer with an IEEE 1284 port to a device with a standard parallel port. Backed by Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Position your printer up to 6 feet away from your computer
- Replace worn-out or missing parallel cables with this high quality, 6ft Parallel Printer Cable
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Connects a computer with a standard parallel port to a device with a IEEE 1284 port
|ASI Distribution USA||82197|
|Ingram Micro USA||212833|
|Connector A||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Mini-Centronics (36 pin; Half-Pitch) Male|
|Maximum Cable Length||50 ft [15.2 m]|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.5 lb [0.2 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Ft. IEEE-1284 Printer Cable A-C|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the 1284DB25. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 6 ft IEEE-1284 DB25 to Mini Centronics 36 Parallel Printer Cable M/M