Green Cat 6 Stranded UTP Patch Cable - By the Foot
Product ID: WIRC6PATCHGN
StarTech.com’s Category 6 cable is the perfect way to connect your emerging gigabit network. Category 6 cable improves upon the Category 5e specification by providing twice the available bandwidth (up to 500Mhz), and a signal-to-noise margin improvement that is sixteen times (12dB) better than that provided by Cat 5e.
Our Cat 6 cable is constructed by our highly trained staff using top quality components that ensure the final product meets our strict standards for reliability. Backed with a lifetime warranty, these cables help StarTech.com maintain our tradition of offering top-notch parts and products for the best price possible.
A cutting charge applies for requested cable lengths less than a whole roll. Price is per foot.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enjoy the low cost savings by buying bulk Cat 6 cables
- Customize your installation by buying by the foot
- Category 6 offers the ultimate in network performance
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
- Can be used in any 10Base-T, 100Base-TX or 1000Base-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) network
- Can be used in home, office and other environments
|Number of Conductors||4 pair UTP|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||CMG Rated (General Purpose)|
|Cable Rating||CAT6 - 500 MHz|
|Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable Length||1000 ft [304.9 m]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the WIRC6PATCHGN. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.