1 Port USB 2.0 & 2 Port FireWire ExpressCard Laptop Combo Adapter Card
Product ID: EC1U2F
Add 1 USB 2.0 and 2 FireWire 1394a ports to a laptop through an ExpressCard slot
One High Speed USB 2.0 compliant port which supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
Two IEEE1394a OHCI 1.1/1.2 compliant ports which supports transfer rates up to 400 Mbps
64 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
This versatile ExpressCard adapter lets you add two FireWire 400 and one USB 2.0 port to your laptop computer, allowing you to connect popular peripheral devices such as digital cameras, DV camcorders, or virtually any portable media device.
A broadly compatible solution, the ExpressCard adapter is supported by Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/64-Bit/Vista operating systems and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Adds both USB 2.0 and FireWire from a single ExpressCard/34 card
- Optional external power connector to allow support for high powered devices
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
View full OS compatibility
Windows 98SE/ 2000/ XP (32/64-bit)/ Server 2003 (32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ 7 (32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit) Mac OS X (tested up to 10.8)
- Add additional FireWire and USB ports to a laptop to connect more peripheral devices
- Replace failed FireWire and/or USB ports on a laptop
- Add both FireWire and USB port simultaneously to a laptop with only a single ExpressCard slot
- Connect external FireWire devices such as hard drives and card readers to a laptop computer without FireWire ports
|ASI Distribution USA||87366|
|Ingram Micro USA||N30789|
|Interface||USB 2.0 & Firewire|
|Card Type||34mm ExpressCard|
|Chipset ID||Texas Instruments - XIO2200|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - ExpressCard (34mm)|
|External Ports||1 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|2 - Firewire 400 (6 pin; IEEE 1394a) Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 98SE/ 2000/ XP (32/64-bit)/ Server 2003 (32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ 7 (32/64-bit)/ 8 (32/64-bit) Mac OS X (tested up to 10.8)|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB/FireWire ExpressCard|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the EC1U2F. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery