Connect a PCMCIA/CardBus laptop card through a desktop PCI slot
One Type II PCMCIA card slot
Supports 16-bit PCMCIA and 32-bit CardBus cards
No driver/software installation required
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This innovative PCI PCMCIA adapter creates a PCMCIA port on your desktop computer - in other words, you save the cost of separate adapters that perform the same function on notebook and desktop computers!
With support for a broad range of CardBus/PCMCIA compliant cards, even if you don't use a notebook computer, the PCI PCMCIA adapter offers a convenient way to proactively add the functionality offered by CardBus cards to a desktop computer, without having to open the computer chassis multiple times for card installation.
The PCI PCMCIA adapter also offers a cost-effective peripheral swapping solution, allowing users to swap CardBus connected peripherals between desktop and laptop computers - a cost-saving solution that's quick and easy to install.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect almost any 16-bit PCMCIA or 32-bit CardBus card (Type II) to a desktop computer
- Quick and easy installation with no driver or software installation required
- Backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
View full OS compatibility
Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2
- Use laptop CardBus or PCMCIA cards on a desktop computer
- Use wireless broadband internet cards in rural areas without DSL or cable internet access
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||ENE - CB-1410QF|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - PC Card (Type II; Cardbus) Slot|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCMCIA/CardBus to PCI Adapter Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCI2PCMCIA1E. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 1 Port PCI to CardBus PCMCIA Adapter Card