USB to SATA Standalone Hard Drive Duplicator Dock
Product ID: SATDOCK22R
Clone your SATA hard drives quickly and easily, making exact 1 to 1 copies of drive contents; offers standalone operation
Sector-by-Sector drive duplication including the HPA
LED progress indicator for cloning status
Push button switching between Duplication and Docking Station Modes
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:SATA Hard Drive HDD Duplicator Dock - eSATA USB (SATDOCK22RE)
The SATDOCK22R Dual Drive SATA Hard Drive Duplicator functions as both a convenient hard drive cloning/imaging solution as well as an external SATA hard drive (SATA, SATA II, and SATA III) docking station for 2.5in or 3.5in SATA hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD).
Providing quick yet complete hard drive cloning functionality, the SATDOCK22R can operate as a standalone HDD duplicator with no connection to a host computer, delivering an exact 1 to 1 clone of the source hard drive to a destination hard drive that is of equal or greater size, including partition and boot sector information as well as user data at a copy rate of 72 MB/sec.
Functioning as a SATA docking station, the SATDOCK22R can be connected to a computer through USB with support for simple plug-and-play installation, allowing users to access hard drive contents without having to open the computer case for conventional drive installation.
A versatile storage and hard drive cloning utility, the hard drive duplicator/external HDD docking station features a small form factor design that makes it a suitable addition to desktop and laptop operating environments. Extend the value of this hard drive docking station, using a SATA to IDE hard drive adapter (SAT2IDEADP), which enables you to use any 2.5 or 3.5in IDE hard drive in a SATA hard drive dock slot.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Standalone cloning operation with LED progress indicator and audible indicators allows for creating 1:1 copies of hard drives without having to connect to a host computer
- On-the-fly switching from Duplicator to USB 2.0 connectivity with the push of a button, allows a connected computer system to read/write to the drives
- A top slot-loading design and unique drive ejection mechanism provides quick and easy access to the data without having to install drives into an enclosure or tray
View full OS compatibility
Windows 2000/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8(32/64-bit) Mac OS X (tested up to 10.8) Linux
- Disk imaging/hard drive cloning - create exact replicas of a source drive onto a new drive - perfect for scenarios/environments where consistency and integrity is crucial (law enforcement and forensics applications)
- SMB, OEM, System Integrators, IT and service technicians requiring quick access to bare external hard drive contents, or the ability to clone data for data / disk recovery.
- Law Enforcement and Forensics
- Quick, hassle-free hard drive backups, data recovery
|ASI Distribution USA||85426|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Drive Size||2.5in & 3.5in|
|Chipset ID||ACARD - ARC286|
|Drive Connectors||2 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Max Drive Capacity||Tested up to 2.0 TB|
|Insertion Rating||15,000 Cycles|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 2000/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ 8(32/64-bit) Mac OS X (tested up to 10.8) Linux|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||If the source disk contains an EISA (Extended Industry Standard Architecture) partition, the EISA partition needs to be removed prior to the duplicating operation.|
|Product Length||5.7 in [144.8 mm]|
|Product Width||5.3 in [133.6 mm]|
|Product Height||3 in [75.3 mm]|
|Product Weight||19.4 oz [550 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Mode Indicator (Blue - JBOD, Red - Duplication)|
|1 - Power (Blue)|
|1 - Progress Bar (Blue)|
|2 - Drive Status (Blue - HDD present, Flashing Red - Activity, Solid Red - Drive not present)|
|Input Voltage||115 ~ 230 AC|
|Output Voltage||12/5 DC|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C (41°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 lb [0.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA hard drive docking station|
|1 - USB Cable|
|3 - Power Cord|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SATDOCK22R. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery