Convert a Compact Flash Card to an IDE 44-Pin Hard Drive
Compatible with CFI/II, MicroDrive™
Use your Compact Flash card to act as the primary bootable device
On-board LED to show drive status
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This adapter features an IDE 44-pin male connector and a Compact Flash port, allowing you to connect a Compact Flash type media card to a laptop computer in place of a 2.5" IDE hard drive.
A Do-it-yourself SSD solution, the CF to IDE adapter allows Compact Flash, Compact Flash 2, or MicroDrive media to be used on a notebook computer as a bootable hard drive and requires no software or driver installation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Use your Compact Flash(CF) cards to be used as a bootable 2.5" IDE hard drive
- Ideal for system builders and testers requiring a convenient way to swap drives and operating systems
- Use a compact flash card as one bootable 2.5 inch IDE hard drive
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [20 g]|
|1 x Compact Flash Slot|
|NOTE||Hot swapping not supported|
|Cards Supported||Compact Flash Type I, II, and MicroDrive|
|Connectors||1 x IDE 44 pin (2.5 inch drive connector)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 lb [0.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - IDE to Compact Flash Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect a CF card to a computer through an IDE connector
Turn a Compact Flash card into a bootable SATA SSD
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the IDE441CF. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - IDE 44 Pin to Compact Flash SSD Adapter