USB Bluetooth Adapter Class 2 Supporting EDR
Product ID: USBBT2EDR
Add Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR capabilities to a computer, through USB
Bluetooth adapter connects up to seven Bluetooth devices to your notebook or desktop computer
Class 2 Bluetooth allows for a maximum operating range up to 10m (33ft)
Compatible with Bluetooth Versions 1.2 / 2.0
Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 3MB / sec with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:(USBBT2EDR2)
Add Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR to your desktop or notebook in minutes through a USB port!
The USBBT2EDR USB Bluetooth Adapter (Class 1) lets you create your own personal wireless network using multiple Bluetooth devices. The adapter is easy to install and simple to use, making it a practical way to connect devices like PDAs, smart phones, cell phones, printers and more to your computer through a wireless Bluetooth 2.0 connection.
Supporting a class 2 Bluetooth range of 10m (33ft), the Bluetooth adapter is compatible with Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR devices, providing the perfect way to simplify your home or office network while relying on wireless transfer speeds of up to 3Mbps.
This USB Bluetooth Adapter (Class 2) is backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compatible with Bluetooth Versions 1.2 / 2.0
- Create your own wireless Personal Area Network (PAN) by interconnecting Bluetooth-enabled devices to your notebook or desktop computer
- Low power consumption preserves notebook computer battery life
- Maximum Date Transfer Rate: 3MB / sec with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- Sleek and compact USB Bluetooth wireless adapter is a flexible and affordable networking solution for all Bluetooth-enabled devices
View full OS compatibility
Windows 98SE/ 2000/ ME/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2
- Connect your desktop / notebook to a bluetooth enabled device. Bluetooth can be used for synchronizing PDA's, connecting to the web, and communicating with other Bluetooth devices such as printers, and cell phones
|Connector Type(s)||1 - USB A (4 pin) Male|
|Bluetooth Version||1.2 / 2.0|
|Communication Range||Class 2 - 10m 33ft)|
|Hardware Requirement||PC with an available USB port|
|Max Data Transfer Rate||3MB / sec with Bluetooth 2.0+EDR|
|USB Support||1.1 and 2.0|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 98SE/ 2000/ ME/ XP(32/64-bit)/ Vista(32/64-bit)/ 7(32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2|
|Product Length||1.9 in [49.2 mm]|
|Product Width||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Product Height||0.5 in [12 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.4 oz [10 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Activity|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB to Class 2 Bluetooth Adapter|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - User Manual|
|Industry Standards||Bluetooth 1.1|
|Frequency Range||2.4 ~ 2.48 GHz|
Provides 4 external USB 2.0 ports in a compact and portable form factor
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the USBBT2EDR. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.