1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter LC 550m
Product ID: ET91000LC
Convert an RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network connection to MultiMode fiber
Easy installation and setup in seconds
Compatible with most 3Com™, Cisco™, Lucent™, and Nortel™ networks
Supports IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT and IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX industry standards
May be in stock with Resellers/Distributors
This product has been replaced with:Fiber Media Converter Gigabit 1000Mbps MM Fibre LC 550m (ET91000LC2)
The ET91000LC 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet Multi Mode Fiber Media Converter LC 550m creates a simple, cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet-fiber link – transparently converting to/from 1000Base-T Ethernet, and 1000Base-SX optical signals to extend an Ethernet network connection over LC terminated multimode fiber at distances up to 550 meters (0.3 miles).
Easy to set up and install in a matter of seconds, this compact fiber media converter can be wall-mounted for out-of-the-way installations. The durable all steel chassis and heavy-duty power supply can withstand challenging industrial environments, and 6 integrated LED indicators make monitoring the Ethernet/fiber link easy.
This versatile GbE Ethernet to Fiber converter is compatible with most 3COM™, Cisco™, Lucent™ and Nortel™ networks and complies with applicable IEEE 802.3 standards.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact, lightweight enclosure is easily mounted or placed into any location with little to no configuration needed
- Improve network scalability by increasing the distances within your existing network by up to 550m (Multi-mode)
- Provides increased bandwidth and high data throughput by eliminating network bottlenecks and congestion
- Creates an economical Ethernet-fiber/copper-fiber link for connecting remote sub-networks to larger fiber optic networks/backbones
- Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- LAN-to-LAN connectivity between remote offices
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Connecting network servers and power users to Gigabit backbone
- Connects distant network or devices up to 550m in an existing multimode network
|ASI Distribution USA||87397|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC Class A & CE Mark C-Tick|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3ab 1000BaseT, IEEE 802.3z 1000BaseSX|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - Fiber Optic LC Female|
|1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||1000Mbps (1Gbps)|
|Max Transfer Distance||550 m (1804 ft)|
|Fiber Type||Multi Mode|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Half/Full-Duplex|
|Product Length||4.8 in [123 mm]|
|Product Width||3.4 in [86 mm]|
|Product Height||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Weight||24.4 oz [690 g]|
|LED Indicators||1 - Ethernet Link|
|1 - Fiber Duplex Mode|
|1 - Fiber Link|
|1 - Link Loss Forwarding Mode|
|1 - Loopback Testing Mode|
|1 - Power|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.6 lb [0.7 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Ethernet/Fiber Media Converter|
|2 - Mounting Bracket w/ Screws|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the ET91000LC. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.