2 Port Professional USB KVM Switch Kit with Cables
Product ID: SV231USB
Control 2 USB VGA based computers with this complete KVM kit including cables
Control 2 computers from one USB keyboard/mouse/monitor
Share 3 different USB peripherals using the integrated hub
High 1920x1440 resolution capability
1149 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping +on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The SV231SUB 2 Port Professional USB KVM Switch Kit with Cables offers simple control of two Mac or PC computers from a single monitor/display and USB peripheral set (keyboard, mouse).
The 2 Port KVM switch includes 2 USB KVM cables, providing a complete out-of-the-box KVM solution saving you time and money. An integrated 3 port USB hub allows you to share connected USB peripherals between connected computers as though they were connected directly. A compact form factor design and rear-port connections to master and slave computers minimizes disruption to your workspace.
A cross-platform solution, this OS independent KVM switch supports high resolution applications up to 1920x1440, and provides a smooth operating experience when controlling mixed (Windows/Mac/Linux) environments.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Included USB KVM cables provide a complete, ready to use KVM solution saving you time and money
- Compact, USB powered design saves time, space, and power
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows the user to have full multimedia control and share USB peripherals eliminating the expense of duplicate devices
- Dual system control for a single workstations increasing user productivity in the office
- Provide centralized control for multiple high-res Digital Signage server control
- Great for manufacturing line computer control, simplifying access to multiple systems
- Perfect for PC test/burn-in computer control saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice
|ASI Distribution USA||16468|
|D and H||SV231USB|
|Ingram Micro USA||071610|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|3 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|Host Connectors||2 - USB B (4 pin) Female|
|2 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Maximum Cable Length||15 ft [4.6 m]|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1920 x 1440|
|Auto Scan||3, 8, 15 & 30 seconds|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This KVM supports the use of VGA cables up to 100ft in length - active extension required for USB to achieve that distance|
|Product Length||4.9 in [124 mm]|
|Product Width||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Height||1.6 in [40 mm]|
|Product Weight||14.8 oz [420 g]|
|Power Adapter Included||Yes|
|Input Voltage||110 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 lb [1.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port USB KVM Switch|
|2 - 2 IN 1 USB/VGA Cables|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Manual|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the SV231USB. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
360° View Gallery