1U 19" Rackmount LCD Console - USB + PS/2
Product ID: RACKCONS1901
Centralized control of a server or KVM switch with this 1U USB PS/2 rack-mountable LCD console
Bright Active Matrix TFT Display
OSD function (On Screen Display) for LCD display
Security features, including port locking and auto scan
The RACKCONS1901 1U 19" Rack Mount LCD Console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet space - providing complete KVM control right from a server rack.
Offering a durable, compactable 1U design, when the rack console is not in use it's as simple as folding the display like a laptop computer, and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included). The included key lock provides an added security layer, helping to reduce unauthorized access to connected computers.
Offering consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any multiport KVM switch, for control of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Compact 1U design requires 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Sturdy steel construction and high quality sliding rails ensure a long maintenance free life and dependable control of your equipment
- A key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD tray to provide a secure server management solution preventing unauthorized users from accessing your critical equipment
- Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers if used with optional KVM
- Managing cabinet mounted servers
- Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
|ASI Distribution USA||87432|
|D and H||RACKCONS1901|
|Ingram Micro USA||M03007|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB A (4 pin) Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin; Mini-DIN) Female|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.294 x 0.294 mm|
|Viewing Angle||176° (H), 170° (V)|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280x1024(SXGA)@60Hz|
|Aspect Ratio||Standard (4:3)|
|Color Depth||24-bit, 16.7M colors (Truecolor)|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Port Selection Support||Hotkeys and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||31.5 in [800 mm]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||21.9 in [555 mm]|
|Product Height||1.8 in [45 mm]|
|Product Length||22.6 in [575 mm]|
|Product Weight||30.3 lb [13.7 kg]|
|Product Width||18.9 in [480.8 mm]|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||41.9 lb [18.9 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer|
|1 - Mounting Rails - Set|
|1 - Console Cable Kit|
|1 - Power Cord|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the RACKCONS1901. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.