2U 19in Steel Horizontal Wall Mountable Server Rack
Product ID: RK219WALVO
Wallmount your server or networking equipment horizontally or vertically in locations where space is at a premium
Optional included 2U steel plate allows rack to be used as a wall case for any non-rackmount equipment
Wall mounting holes are 16” center to center for greater stability, and mounting to standard wall studs
The RK219WALVO 2U 19-inch Steel Side Mount Rack is a Wall Mountable Server Rack that provides a robust solution for mounting your telecom, network or server equipment.
This 2U rack can be mounted to a wall or directly under a desk/table, expanding your workspace and keeping equipment easily accessible.
Perfect for SOHO (Small Office, Home Office) environments, the wallmount rack offers a space-saving installation for environments lacking the footprint space for a full-size server equipment rack. The rack allows your equipment to be mounted horizontally, leaving front and back open for easy access to panel LEDs, configuration buttons and cabling. Alternatively, with the included bottom cover plate, your equipment can be mounted vertically; non-rackmount equipment can be installed using the rack as a wall case/chassis.
Constructed to EIA-RS310 19-inch rack standards, the RK219WALVO features a sturdy steel design and is backed by a Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Versatile installation options for side-mounting standard rack mount equipment, or vertically mounting any equipment
- Rack depth allows for the mounting of equipment previously impossible in a small form factor rack, such as large servers and high power PCs
- Side panels protect your equipment while leaving the top and bottom open for easy access to LEDs, configuration buttons and cabling
- Mount servers and telecommunication equipment flush against the wall
- Mount KVM switches or workstations under a desk or work bench to free up work space
- Install a blade server anywhere in an office without a full server room
- Ideal for small and medium businesses requiring small rack solutions dispersed throughout the organization
|ASI Distribution USA||110621|
|D and H||RK219WALVO|
|Ingram Micro USA||GU5503|
|Frame Type||Open Frame|
|Front Door Type||Open|
|Industry Standards||EIA RS310-D|
|Weight Capacity||61.2 lb [27.7 kg]|
|Internal Width||18.3 in [465 mm]|
|External Width||19.9 in [505 mm]|
|External Height||21.8 in [553 mm]|
|External Depth||4.6 in [117.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||281 oz [7960 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||20.7 lb [9.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - RK219WALVO 2U Wallmount rack|
|8 - #10-32 Panel Screws|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the RK219WALVO. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.