Add a parallel port to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP
Data transfer rates of up to 2.7 Mbits/sec maximizes the performance of your peripherals
IRQ sharing eliminates conflicts between multiple cards
Easy plug and play installation
9 | USA:
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from Canada if ordered by 5pm ET*
The PCI1P value priced EPP/ECP parallel card adds one IEEE 1284 port to your PC, with data transfer speeds of up to 2.7 Mbps – up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports.
Installation is a breeze with plug and play support and drivers for Windows® 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, DOS® and Linux®. IRQ sharing and hot swapping capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral.
Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Up to 3 times faster than legacy ISA or on-board parallel ports providing fast and reliable parallel communication
- Supports SPP, EPP, ECP and BPP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- Guaranteed compatibility with any PC running Windows®, Linux® or DOS® for simple integration into your application
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), ME, NT, 98, 95, DOS
- Connects any parallel peripheral including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip® drives, and memory card readers
|ASI Distribution Canada||82877|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||Sunix - SUN1888|
|Port Style||Integrated on Card|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.7Mbps|
|Supported Protocols||EPP, ECP, SPP, BPP|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V; 32-bit) Male|
|External Ports||1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) Female|
|Microsoft WHQL Certified||Yes|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), ME, NT, 98, 95, DOS
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Unused PCI slot|
|Product Height||2.2 in [55 mm]|
|Product Length||4.7 in [12 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.6 oz [160 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 Port PCI Parallel Card|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - User Manual|
Add a high-speed parallel port (EPP/ECP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add 2 high-speed parallel ports (EPP/ECP/SPP) to your desktop computer through a PCI expansion slot
Add a parallel port to your low profile/small form factor computer through a PCI expansion slot
Extend your printer switchbox connections by 50ft
Connect a parallel printer to a PC or dataswitch
Connect your PC or dataswitch to a parallel printer
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the PCI1P. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I install my serial card in Windows Vista / 7 / 8? (.exe method)
- How do I install my serial card in Windows XP? (.exe method)
- I installed my new expansion card and now the computer cannot load the operating system. What do I do?
- I have installed my new expansion card but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
Do you still need help?
Live-chat with a technical advisor.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Startech.com - Value 1 Port PCI Parallel Adapter Card
360° View Gallery