Connect your VGA monitor to a DisplayPort-equipped computer using a single cable
All-in-one cable design
Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 (HDTV - 1080p)
No software or drivers required
560 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from USA if ordered by 5pm ET*
The DP2VGAMM6 6ft DisplayPort to VGA (M-M) Cable lets you connect a VGA capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source. The cable provides a connection distance of 6 feet and features a male VGA connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort to VGA adapter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your VGA display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- All-in-one cable design for ease of use and optimal cable management
- Resolution support of up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p for optimal viewing experience
- No software or additional driver installation allows for an easy and hassle-free connection to your VGA display
Common Customer Questions
- Keep your existing VGA display to use with newer DisplayPort monitors
- The DisplayPort to VGA cable allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any VGA monitor or projector
|ASI Distribution USA||104640|
|D and H||DP2VGAMM6|
|Ingram Micro USA||DE3595|
|Adapter Style||Cable Adapter|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Maximum Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 / 1080p|
|Connector A||1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin; High Density D-Sub) Male|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Weight||4.2 oz [120 g]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.2 oz [120 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft DisplayPort to VGA Cable - M/M|
Connect your VGA monitor to a DisplayPort equipped computer
Connect your VGA monitor to a Mini DisplayPort equipped computer
Connect your DVI monitor to a DisplayPort®-equipped computer using a single cable
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the DP2VGAMM6. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- Does this device also convert in the opposite direction?
- How can I tell if this DisplayPort to VGA adapter is compatible with my setup?
- What is the difference between a passive and active DisplayPort converter?
- Does this device require me to install drivers, or perform any other setup tasks?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and there is no error on the monitor. What do I do?
- The monitor is not getting a signal and the monitor says “Out of Range.” What do I do?
- The monitor says HDCP, the monitor only works with certain sources, or I am getting a black screen, but only when displaying certain content. What do I do?
Drivers & Downloads
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - 6 ft DisplayPort to VGA Cable - M/M