DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/M
Cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
2404 | Canada:
We will transfer stock to fulfill your order at no extra cost. If the quantity shown for our US warehouse isn’t enough to fulfill your order, we will transfer the required stock from our Canadian warehouse.
This Null Modem Adapter features two DB9 male connectors - a cost-saving way to convert a straight through cable into a null modem cable.
The DB9M Null modem cable adapter is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts a straight through serial cable in to a null modem cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|ASI Distribution USA||87889|
|D and H||NM9MM|
|Ingram Micro USA||J46769|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin; D-Sub) Male|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 lb [0 kg]|
Share your opinions about this product
Thanks for sharing your opinions about the NM9MM. When writing your review, please focus on the performance and quality of this product. Your comments will help guide others. If possible, include examples of how you use the product, things you like or things you wish were different about it.
Average Customer Ratings
|Quality of Product|
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Same day shipping is only available for orders shipping within the United States.
Startech.com - DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/M