35m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 2.0 device by 35 meters
Product ID: USB2AAEXT35M
The USB2AAEXT35M 35-meter Active USB 2.0 Extension Cable, offers one USB type-A (male) connector and one USB type-A (female) connector, and provides an active extension of USB 2.0 devices of up to 35-meters (115-feet).
An all-in-one cable for overcoming distance restrictions as well as power source limitations, the active USB 2.0 extension cable incorporates bus-powered active circuitry to ensure performance beyond the length limits of standard USB cables. If necessary, the USB device can be powered from a wall outlet using the Universal AC power adapter provided with the cable.
The USB2AAEXT35M extension cable (USB Extender) supports transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends a USB 2.0 device connection by an additional 35m (115ft)
- Powered directly from the USB port or through the included Universal external power adapter
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.35 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Cable Length||35 m [114.8 ft]|
|Product Length||35 m [114.8 ft]|
|Weight of Product||1.4 kg [3.1 lb]|
|Package Height||15 cm [5.9 in]|
|Package Length||18.5 cm [7.3 in]|
|Package Width||15 cm [5.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.7 kg [3.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 35 m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Plug Adapters for North America, UK, Europe, and Australia|
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 2.0 device by 15 meters
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 2.0 device by 20 meters
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.