2.5” to 3.5” SATA Aluminum Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with SSD / HDD Height up to 12.5mm
Turn a 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD into a 3.5” SATA Drive
Product ID: 25SAT35HDD
- Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD up to 12.5mm in height
- Standard 3.5" HDD mounting points
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Tool-less installation
The 25SAT35HDD 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive adapter enclosure turns a 2.5" SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5" drive.
The adapter enclosure lets you substitute a 3.5" hard drive for a 2.5" SSD/HDD in any application that would typically require a 3.5" drive, such as desktop chassis, backplane, or docking station. The enclosure has the same dimensions as a standard 3.5" hard drive, including mounting points, and SATA connector locations.
With support for drives up to 12.5mm in height, and high-capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 1TB) this HDD adapter ensures compatibility with virtually any 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive.
The 25SAT35HDD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Seamless 2.5" SSD/HDD integration with standard 3.5" hard drive dimensions
- Maximum drive compatibility with support for SSDs/HDDs up to 12.5mm in height
- Improve the performance speed of any 3.5" hard drive application by adapting a 2.5in solid state drive
Replace your 3.5" hard drives with same-size SSDs
Install a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into any 3.5" hard drive bay, such as a desktop chassis, backplane kit, or docking station
Repurpose unused laptop hard drives to work with your desktop computer, or as a hot-swap storage solution
|Number of 2.5 inch bays||1|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with up to 1TB 7200 RPM hard drives|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)|
|Host Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)|
|Humidity||5% - 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||5°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Max Drive Height||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Height||36 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||146 mm [5.7 in]|
|Product Weight||260 g [9.2 oz]|
|Product Width||101.5 mm [4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.3 kg [0.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5” to 3.5” SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure|
|1 - Screw kit|
|1 - Install Guide|
Install a 3.5in hard drive into a single 5.25in front bay
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
Mount two 2.5in SATA SSDs/HDDs into a single 3.5in drive bay
Convert an mSATA mini-SSD into a Standard 2.5in SATA SSD
Turn Virtually any 2.5" SATA or SAS Hard Drive into a 3.5" SATA Drive
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
Connect and position SATA drives easily - designed for larger cases
Hot-swap any 3.5in SATA hard drive easily from any computer with a 5.25in bay
Dual Bay 5.25" Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack Backplane for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA/SAS HDD or SSD with Fan
Easily connect and hot swap dual 2.5” and 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drives from a 5.25” bay
Easily connect and hot swap up to three 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drives from two 5.25” bays
Hot swap up to four 3.5in SATA hard drives in seconds
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.