USB 3.0 Internal Multi-Card Reader with UHS-II Support
Turn a 3.5" internal bay on your computer into a fast and versatile memory card reader - for SD, Micro SD, CF, Memory Stick and more
Product ID: 35FCREADBU3
- USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) multi-card reader transfers video, images and files at ultra-fast speeds
- Supports UHS-II with transfer speeds of up to 312 MB/s
- Multi-card reading and writing for most standard cards, including: SecureDigital®, Micro SD, Compact Flash®, Memory Stick® and more
Now, you can transfer large files like photos and 4K video, back up files or offload data, to and from your memory cards, at speeds like never before. This USB 3.0 internal multi-card reader supports UHS-II to greatly enhance your file transfer rates. The card reader supports High Capacity/eXtended Capacity cards and most standard memory cards, including SecureDigital®, Compact Flash®, Memory Stick® and micro SD cards. It also enables concurrent downloads. Fast speed and wide compatibility make this multi-card reader an ideal solution for photo kiosks or photo labs, and desktop computers.
The card reader is USB powered so there’s no external power or battery required. Front USB access lets you connect USB devices easily.
Transfer files quickly and easily
With support of UHS-II cards, the multi-card reader lets you transfer large files to and from your memory cards at speeds of up to 312 MB/s, saving you time on data offloads of 4K, full HD and 3D videos.
Using a USB 3.0 connection, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, the card reader supports fast file transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, enabling you to leverage the increased capabilities of new, higher performing memory cards.
Access multiple cards - at the same time
Save time with concurrent downloads. This 5-slot multi-card reader design allows you to access up to four memory cards simultaneously for fast and easy file transfers.
Read most standard memory cards from a single card reader
The USB 3.0 multi-card reader works with most standard memory cards, including:
- Secure Digital (Standard Card, HC card, XC card, MMC, Mini SD with adapter)
- Micro SD (Standard card, HC card, XC card)
- Compact Flash (CF I or II, CF 6.0)
- Memory Stick (Standard, Pro, Duo, Pro Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro MS with adapter)
The 35FCREADBU3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Provide read/write access to a wide range of memory cards, ideal for photo labs and kiosks
- Read and copy high-res image files quickly and efficiently, an effective solution for medical units, school systems and business applications
- Back-up and copy data, photos and video from your memory cards to your home computer, or from your computer to a memory card
|Bus Type||USB 3.0|
|Chipset ID||Realtek - RTS5321|
|Number of Drives||2|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||5 Gbps|
|Memory Media Type||SD/MMC (Secure Digital/Multimedia Card)|
|SDXC (Secure Digital eXtended Capacity)|
|SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|Mini-SD, Micro-SD (Mini/Micro Secure Digital)|
|microSDHC (Micro Secure Digital High Capacity)|
|CF (Compact Flash I/II Card)|
|HS-MMC, HC-MMC (High Speed/High Capacity Multimedia Card)|
|MS/MS Pro (Memory Stick/Memory Stick Pro)|
|MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Pro-HG Duo|
|HS-MS (High Speed Memory Stick)|
|MSXC (Memory Stick eXtended Capacity)|
|MS Micro (Memory Stick Micro)|
|MS MG (Memory Stick w/ MagicGate)|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Drive Connectors||2 - SD / MMC Slot|
|1 - Memory Stick / Memory Stick Pro Slot|
|1 - MicroSD|
|1 - CompactFlash (50 pin) Slot|
|1 - USB 3.0 A (Fast-Charge, 9 pin)|
|Host Connectors||1 - IDC (20 pin, USB 3.0, Motherboard Header)|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|LED Indicators||2 - Power and Access|
|Humidity||15% ~ 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Material||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||24 mm [0.9 in]|
|Product Length||11.8 cm [4.6 in]|
|Product Width||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||250 g [8.8 oz]|
|Package Height||43 mm [1.7 in]|
|Package Length||16.5 cm [6.5 in]|
|Package Width||13.8 cm [5.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||312 g [11 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 memory card reader|
|4 - mounting screws|
|1 - quick start guide|
Add front panel access to 22 different types of flash memory cards
Add the Ability to Use Multiple Types of Flash Memory Cards, Including CompactFlash®, SecureDigital® and MemoryStick® Cards
Add a compact external memory card reader to any computer with a USB 3.0 port
Extends the length your current USB device cable by 6 inches
Extend the reach of your USB 3.0 port by 6 inches
Desktop Front Bay Adapter
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.