Rackmount LCD Console - 1U - 17in Screen - US Keyboard - 1080p
Control your server from a full HD KVM console, with a convenient front panel 2-port USB hub
Product ID: RKCONS17HDEU
- Easy peripheral device accessibility with front mounted 2-port USB hub
- Maximized screen viewing area, with support for high-definition resolutions up to 1080p
- Hassle-free system integration with built-in 1-port KVM module
This 1U LCD console offers a space-saving solution for managing and monitoring your DVI or VGA servers and KVM switches from your server rack.
Easily connect peripheral devices
This LCD console features a front panel USB hub, giving you access to two USB 2.0 ports for connecting external peripherals devices. The USB hub makes it easy to add a flash drive to install software on your servers.
Maximize your screen space
Unlike some rack consoles, this versatile device supports VGA and DVI resolutions up to 1920x1080, which ensures a crystal clear high-definition display. This high-resolution console gives you more screen space enabling you to run multiple applications on the same screen, increasing your productivity.
Hassle-free system integration
The rack console features a single-port KVM module, enabling you to connect it directly to a server or to multiple KVM switches in a cascaded (daisy-chained) configuration. The KVM module offers the versatility you need for easily integrating the console into your existing server infrastructure.
The RKCONS17HDEU is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect a flash drive to the front USB hub to install software on your servers
- Control a single system, or dozens of KVM-connected PCs
- Improve the internal space efficiency of your server cabinet
- Manage cabinet-mounted servers and KVM switches
- Run multiple applications on the integrated 1080p display at the same time
|Front Door Key Lock||Yes|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||DVI+VGA|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 16.7M colors|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|MTBF||50, 000 Hrs|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.264 x 0.264 mm|
|Supported Resolutions||Up to 1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||140° (H), 120° (V)|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - DVI-I (29 pin)|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub)|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN)|
|2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0|
|Other Interface(s)||2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||1.7 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||4.17 A|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||23.35|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||1000 mm [39.4 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||504 mm [19.8 in]|
|Product Height||44 mm [1.7 in]|
|Product Length||470 mm [18.5 in]|
|Product Weight||9.3 kg [20.5 lb]|
|Product Width||440 mm [17.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18.2 kg [40.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U Rack Console|
|1 - Set, Mounting Rails|
|2 - Extended Brackets|
|2 - Short Brackets|
|2 - Short Bracket Attachments|
|2 - Keys|
|1 - 6ft (1.8m) PS/2 VGA KVM Cable|
|1 - 6ft (1.8m) USB A-A Cable|
|6 - #6-32x6 Flat Screws|
|6 - M4x5 Screws|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Power Cord|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Monitor or control server equipment from a central, KVM-integrated console, with the convenience of a dual-rail console drawer design
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Control up to 16 USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Control up to 8 VGA and USB computers from a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.