Desk Mount Monitor Arm - Articulating - Aluminum - Premium
Monitor Mount | For up to 34” VESA Mount, iMac, Apple Cinema and Thunderbolt Displays
Product ID: ARMPIVOTB2
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg)
- Includes hardware for mounting an iMac, Apple Cinema or Thunderbolt Display
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 17.8"/45.2 cm)
Save space with this premium desk-mount monitor arm, by suspending your display above your desk. It supports a monitor up to 34”, with an articulating arm that makes it easy to adjust your screen.
Use the single monitor desk mount to mount your VESA mount monitor (75x75, 100x100) up to 34”. You can also mount your Apple Cinema Display, 24-inch iMac or 27-inch iMac, or Thunderbolt Display that came with a removable stand or built-in VESA mount adapter. The attractive silver finish complements Apple displays, making it ideal for customer-facing workstations.
Sleek and Stable Aluminum Design
Made of aluminum, the heavy-duty monitor arm provides stable support for your display, with a weight capacity of up to 30.9 lb. (14 kg).
Enjoy Optimum Viewing
The arm extends 8.3” (210 mm) to allow a wide range of motion. Move the monitor arm effortlessly side to side to adjust your screen position.
With its articulating arm, the monitor mount makes it easy to find the right viewing angle. Pan a full +180/-180 degrees left or right and tilt your display +90/-15 degrees to adjust the angle up or down. For landscape or portrait viewing, rotate your display 360 degrees.
Work in comfort. This height adjustable computer monitor arm lets you raise or lower the monitor arm along the pole, with a range of up to 7.87” (200 mm).
Quick slide-and-click connections ensure easy assembly and save time when setting up multiple units. The computer screen mount gives you the option of desk-clamp or grommet-hole mounting. Hardware is included for all mounting options.
The TAA compliant ARMPIVOTB2 is backed by a StarTech.com 10-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount your VESA mount display iMac, Apple Cinema and Thunderbolt Displays to the side of your desk or table in commercial, industrial or office settings
- Grommet mount your display to your desk in a cubicle workstation to save space
- Create a more ergonomic workspace in the business office or home office
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Swivel||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||14 kg [30.9 lb]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 30.9 lb. (14 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 26" (66 cm).|
|Product Height||520 mm [20.5 in]|
|Product Length||320 mm [12.6 in]|
|Product Width||320 mm [12.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||2546 g [89.9 oz]|
|Package Height||145 mm [5.7 in]|
|Package Length||465 mm [18.3 in]|
|Package Width||225 mm [8.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3240 g [114.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Monitor Mount Assembly|
|1 - Swivel Arm|
|1 - Pole-and-Clamp Assembly|
|4 - Surface Protectors|
|1 - Flange Mount|
|1 - Torx Key|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 4mm Hex Key|
|1 - Access Card|
|2 - Monitor Mount Screws|
|4 - VESA Screws|
|1 - User Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.