Adjustable Under-Desk Foot Rest
Create a more comfortable, ergonomic workspace
Product ID: FTRST1
This adjustable under-desk foot rest helps to increase your comfort and productivity, by keeping you ergonomically positioned throughout the day. It’s a cost-effective way to modify your workstation. You can customize your foot rest to your most comfortable position by easily adjusting the height and angle at any time.
Adjustable features for greater comfort
Proper alignment of your feet and back helps you to work in greater comfort all day. The under-desk foot rest helps you maintain better posture by customizing your work setup.
The foot rest features a large platform that's designed to accommodate a wide range of user needs. It is ideally sized at 18 in. x 14 in. (45cm x 35cm) to provide daily comfort and also fit easily under your desk. You can quickly adjust the height of the foot rest from 3.7 inches to 4.8 inches.
With a simple push on the platform, you can also adjust the angle of your foot rest, with two tilt positions: 0° to 15° and 0° to 30°. These adjustable features allow you to personalize your workstation for greater comfort.
Increase movement while sitting
The rocking design lets you exercise your feet back and forth, helping to stretch your ankles and calves. The foot rest elevates your feet to improve your blood circulation and reduce fatigue.
Non-slip rubberized surface
The rubberized platform surface prevents your feet from slipping off the footrest. The massage bumps help to soothe your feet during extended periods of sitting.
The FTRST1 is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Display Tilt||0° / -30°|
|Maximum Height||123 mm [4.8 in]|
|Minimum Height||95 mm [3.7 in]|
|Enclosure Type||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Product Height||9.5 cm [3.7 in]|
|Product Length||50.5 cm [19.9 in]|
|Product Width||36 cm [14.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||3 kg [6.6 lb]|
|Package Height||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Package Length||50.5 cm [19.9 in]|
|Package Width||36 cm [14.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 kg [6.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Footrest|
|1 - Quick-start guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.