Wall-Mounted Sit-Stand Desk Workstation - Dual Monitor
Easily convert your dual monitor workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
Product ID: WALLSTS2
- Save space with this wall-mounted sit-stand desk, supporting: dual monitors, bar-code scanner, keyboard, wrist rest and mouse in one combo system
- Supports two monitors up to 24" (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg)
- Compact sit-stand desk folds back to the wall, keyboard tray folds up to 90°, saving space when not in use
This wall-mounted sit-stand desk for dual monitors is perfect for areas that don’t have enough space for a traditional sit-stand desk. Its compact, wall-mounted design combines a dual-monitor arm and a keyboard tray, with easy height adjustments that let you alternate between sitting and standing without disrupting your workflow.
Easy height adjustments, for sitting or standing
Adjust your working position in one smooth motion. Simply lift the work surface up to 17.2” (436 mm), to elevate your monitor, keyboard and mouse. The monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9" (124 mm) along the column.
Versatile dual monitor positioning
This sit-stand monitor arm supports two monitors up to 24” (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg). Adjust your monitor for ideal viewing, with -15° to +15° swivel and 0° to 30° tilt, or rotate your monitors up to 360° for portrait or landscape orientation.
Better utilize your space
The sit-stand desk folds back to the wall, and the keyboard tray folds up to 90°, saving space when not in use. You can move the swing arm left or right (from -90° to 90°) and lower or raise the arm (from -30° to 65°) to make maximum use of your space.
Ample working area
The monitor arm offers plenty of work space, with a large keyboard tray (17.68 x 8.15”/ 449 x 207 mm) and a slide-out tray (8.5 x 8.4" / 217 x 213 mm) that holds your mouse, on the left or right.
The WALLSTS2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Wall-mount sit-stand desk is ideal for offices, healthcare facilities, retail spaces, or any work areas with limited space
Ideal for areas where computers need to be easily accessible by multiple people such as in medical or dental offices
Provides a cost-effective solution for enhancing ergonomics by utilizing existing desks and work spaces
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Keyboard Tray Tilt||0 to 90°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||548 mm [21.6 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Tilt||+30° / 0°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||2.5 kg [5.5 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||207 mm [8.1 in]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||449 mm [17.7 in]|
|Product Height||533 mm [21 in]|
|Product Length||854 mm [33.6 in]|
|Product Weight||10.4 kg [23 lb]|
|Product Width||665 mm [26.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12.5 kg [27.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - monitor arm|
|1 - keyboard tray|
|1 - adhesive strip|
|1 - column|
|1 - wall plate|
|2 - VESA monitor mounts|
|4 - concrete anchors|
|4 - mounting screws|
|8 - M4x10 mm screws|
|5 - M6x10 mm screws|
|4 - M6x12 mm screws|
|1 - M8x20 mm screw|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|1 - plastic washer|
|1 - metal washer|
|1 - socket driver|
|2 - crossbar washers|
|2 - knobs|
|2 - crossbars|
|1 - crossbar mount|
|1 - wrench|
|1 - instruction manual|
Easily convert your workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this sit-stand desk mount
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this dual-monitor sit-stand desk mount
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.