Gooseneck Tablet Holder - Bendable Tablet Arm
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For Most 7" to 11" Tablets | Detachable Holder
Product ID: ARMTBLTUGN
- Fits most 7” to 11” tablets, with tablet width or length of 6.5" to 7.8” (166 to 200 mm) and max tablet thickness: 0.45" (11.5 mm)
- Quickly adjust your tablet's viewing angle with this gooseneck tablet mount (with 19.7” 500 mm bendable arm)
- Flexible gooseneck tablet holder turns, tilts and rotates 360 degree into landscape or portrait position
Add flexibility to your workspace, with this gooseneck tablet holder for most 7” to 11” tablets. The desk-mount tablet stand has an adjustable clamp that fits tablets with a width or length of 6.5” to 7.8" (166 to 200 mm) and a maximum tablet thickness of 0.45" (11.5 mm). Mount your tablet width-wise or length-wise, and rotate it 360-degrees. Use it with your Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface 3 or other tablets.
Flexible and Adjustable Positioning
Place your tablet exactly where you need it and position it to your preferred viewing angle with the flexible 19.7” (500 mm) gooseneck arm, bending 360 degrees in any direction. It tilts, turns and rotates, letting you easily switch between landscape and portrait position.
Installs on Virtually Any Surface
The arm is simple to mount on a desk, counter, tabletop or any other surface, with a thickness of 0.8 to 1.9" (20 to 50 mm). The included clamp holds the arm securely in place. The tablet holder is detachable with quick-swap attachments that let you remove the tablet from the arm and pop it back in as needed.
Install a tablet beside your display for easy reference to documentation, presentations and research. With the gooseneck arm in place, it’s easy to integrate a tablet into your work space and keep your hands free to type and swipe. Using a tablet hands-free can be helpful for individuals with mobility challenges.
The TAA Compliant ARMTBLTUGN is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Integrate a tablet into your work space, beside your display
- Quickly detach the tablet and bring it with you to a meeting
- Reference documentation, presentations and research
- Use your tablet without having to hold it
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / - 90°|
|Maximum Display Size||11"|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||11.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||7"|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 1.96 in. (20 - 50 mm)|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° in any direction|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Product Length||50 cm [19.7 in]|
|Product Width||18.5 cm [7.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||1 kg [2.2 lb]|
|Package Height||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Package Length||42.5 cm [16.7 in]|
|Package Width||35.8 cm [14.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.4 kg [3.2 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet holder|
|1 - gooseneck arm|
|1 - clamp|
|1 - quick start guide|
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Increase student's comfort and productivity with mobile desks that feature easy height adjustment
Portable Tablet Mount | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Carrying Bag Included
Charge or sync micro USB mobile devices from a standard USB port on your desktop or mobile computer
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.