1m (3 ft) Down Angle Apple 30-pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad with Stepped Connector
Charge or Sync your wall/stand-mounted iPhone, iPod or iPad with the cable out of the way
Product ID: USB2ADC1MD
The USB2ADC1MD Dock Connector to USB cable for iPhone®, iPod® and iPad® (1m) features a down-angled Apple® (30-pin) Dock Connector, which is ideal for wall-mounted or stand-mounted applications because it positions the cable behind your iOS-enabled mobile digital device for a neater installation that keeps the cable out of the way.
Plus, this uniquely constructed Dock Connector to USB cable features a stepped Apple Dock Connector, designed by StarTech.com, which unlike a regular connector plugs into your iPhone, iPod or iPad, even when inside a protective case while avoiding the inconvenience of having to constantly remove the cover for every charge/sync.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by our lifetime warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Keeps the 30-pin dock connector to USB cable out of the way for a neater installation with mounted iPhone, iPod or iPad mobile devices
- Protective casing doesn’t need to be removed from the mobile device, to charge or sync
- Durable, reliable performance is guaranteed by our lifetime warranty
Charge or Sync your wall/stand-mounted iPhone, iPod or iPad, without the cable getting in the way
|Ingram Micro Australia||2356167|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple (30-pin) Dock Connector Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Down Angle|
|Product Height||0.6 in [16 mm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Weight||0.8 oz [22 g]|
|Product Width||1 in [26 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||26 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 oz [70 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB Down Angle Cable for iPhone, iPod and iPad|
1m (3 ft) Right Angle Apple 30-pin Dock Connector to USB Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad with Stepped Connector
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® with the cable out of the way
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.