2m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F
Extend your SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable by up to an additional 2 meters
Product ID: USB3SEXT2MBK
- Designed and constructed to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Specifications
- High-quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction
- Data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
The USB3SEXT2MBK 2m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 extension cable (A-A), offers a durable, high-quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
This USB 3.0 male-to-female cable extends a USB 3.0 cable connection by up to 2 meters and delivers the full USB 3.0 bandwidth of 5Gbps, supporting maximum throughput between compatible devices when used with a USB 3.0 host and device.
Our USB 3.0 extension cord features high-quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electromagnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication.
The USB3SEXT2MBK is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) design helps to eliminate electro-magnetic interference (EMI), for optimal connectivity
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Female|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.9 oz [83 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 oz [92 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Black SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F|
Extend your SuperSpeed USB 3.0 cable by up to an additional meter
Extend a USB 3.0 port from the back of your computer to your desktop
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.