USB-C to Micro-B Cable - M/M - 0.5 m - USB 2.0
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host, with reduced clutter
Product ID: USB2CUB50CM
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to Micro-B cable lets you charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-USB mobile device from a USB Type-C™ laptop, USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank.
The cable also lets you connect an external Micro-USB drive for easy data backups.
Charge and sync your mobile devices while you’re on the road
This non-standard 0.5-meter cable is great for close-range connections to charge and sync your Micro-USB mobile devices with your laptop.
You can also use the cable to charge your devices from a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank -- perfect for people on the move, for providing simple, tidy connections.
Back up your data while you’re in the field
The cable can also be used to back up data from your USB-C or Thunderbolt™3 computer to an external Micro-USB 2.0 drive. The short cable lets you set up in small offsite workspaces, or in a coffee shop or hotel room, so that you can install your equipment without excess cable getting in your way.
Keep as a spare while you’re traveling
Replace the USB-C charging cable that came with your device, or keep one as a spare while you’re traveling, so that all of your devices will be ready to use whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
The USB2CUB50CM from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Charge and sync Micro-USB 2.0 mobile devices from a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
- Charge your Micro-USB mobile device with a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank
- Back up data to an external drive
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Height||0 in [0 cm]|
|Product Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Width||0 in [0 cm]|
|Weight of Product||0.6 oz [17 g]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.3 in [8 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.8 oz [22 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to Micro-B cable|
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host, over longer distances
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.