CR2032 Lithium Thick Coin Cell Battery 5 Pack
Replaces the CMOS battery on a computer motherboard
Product ID: RV2032B
Keep your computer’s clock running smoothly with StarTech.com. We’re your number one source for batteries and other hard-to-find computer parts.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Replaces the motherboard battery to keep some BIOS settings from resetting when powered off
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Replace a dead or failing battery on a computer motherboard
|Dell Australia Harmony||A7187859|
|Ingram Micro Australia||2902532|
|Output Voltage||3 DC|
|Product Height||0.1 in [3.2 mm]|
|Product Length||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Product Weight||0.7 oz [21 g]|
|Product Width||0.8 in [20 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 lb [0 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||5 - CR2032 Lithium Thick Coin Cell Battery|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.