DC Power Adapter - 12V, 6.5A
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Product ID: SVA12DN4NEUA
- Supports a range of devices that require 12 volt and 6.5 amps (or less) of power and a DIN-type barrel connector
- Reduces downtime in the event of a failure, by keeping a spare power adapter on-hand
This replacement power adapter can provide a power source for any electronic device that has a 4-pin DIN barrel and requires 12 volts and up to 6.5 amps of power.
Replace your failed or lost power adapter
The adapter is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics.
Keep a spare power adapter on hand
When downtime isn't an option, keeping spare power adapters on hand ensures that you won't be left waiting for a replacement to arrive or have to replace your devices just for the sake of a compatible power source.
This power adapter is a direct replacement for the power adapters included with the following StarTech.com products:
USB 3.0 / eSATA 4-Bay 3.5in SATA III Hard Drive Enclosure (S3540BU33E)
1U Rackmount 4-Bay 3.5in SATA / SAS External Hard Drive Enclosure (SAT35401U)
4 Bay eSATA USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station (SATDOCK4U3E)
4 Bay USB 3.0 eSATA to SATA Standalone 1:3 HDD Hard Drive Duplicator Dock (SATDOCK4U3RE)
USB 3.0 to 4-Bay SATA 6Gbps Hard Drive Docking Station (SDOCK4U33)
The SVA12DN4NEUA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Replace a lost or broken power adapter
Keep an extra power adapter on hand for your mission-critical devices
Use a single power adapter as you travel between multiple regions
|Ingram Micro Australia||3651587|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||6.5 A|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Plug Type||4-pin DIN|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||78|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0% - 80 % RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||1.3 in [34 mm]|
|Product Length||5.1 in [130 mm]|
|Product Weight||13.3 oz [378 g]|
|Product Width||2.2 in [57 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.2 lb [1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, AU)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.