Dual Monitor Sit-Stand Desk Converter - 35” Wide Work Surface
Transform your desk into a sit-stand workstation, with easy height adjustment and a dual monitor mount
Product ID: BNDSTSLGDUAL
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic stand-up desk, with spacious 35” (0.9 m) wide work surface
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max. height adjustment range: 15.7”)
- Dual monitor mount supports two monitors up to 24” each
The dual monitor sit-stand desk converter helps enhance your productivity and comfort. This ergonomic desk solution includes two products: the spacious sit-stand workstation (ARMSTSLG) and the dual monitor mount (ARMDUAL), supporting two monitors up to 24”. The articulating arms offer a wide range of motion for convenient flexibility.
Go from sitting to standing, with one touch
With one touch, switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The height-adjustable standing desk workstation features a pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower your work surface up to 15.7” (400 mm), to suit your height requirements (instead of selecting from pre-determined heights). You can also adjust the tension, to make height adjustments even easier.
Enjoy dual-monitor efficiency
The spacious 35” (0.9 m) wide ergonomic workstation supports two monitors up to 24” each, giving you the screen space you need for easier multitasking. The articulating monitor arms offer a wide range of motion on several axes, giving you the freedom to place your displays side by side or spread apart. Tilt, pan, and swivel for optimum viewing. The dual arm also rotates 360° for landscape or portrait viewing.
Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing desk (minimum 26” depth). Then, attach the monitor mount using the grommet hole and included grommet mount hardware.
The BNDSTSLGDUAL is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a dual-monitor sit-stand workstation for business, corporate, institutional, or home office use
- Install ergonomic desk solutions while saving cost by utilizing existing desks and work spaces
- Utilize multiple monitors to complete your tasks quicker, without having to flip between windows
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Grommet Hole Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Pan||+/- 90°|
|Display Tilt||+/- 90°|
|Height Adjustment Range of Sit-Stand Workstation||15.7 in [399 mm]
Height Adjustment Range of Monitor Arm: up to 12 in [304 mm]
Weight Capacity of Work Surface: 28.1 lb [12.7 kg]
Weight Capacity of Work Surface with Dual Monitor Arm: 18.6 lb [8.4 kg]
|Maximum Arm Extension||17.5 in [445 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Maximum Height||22 in [560 mm]|
|Minimum Height||6.3 in [160 mm]|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post
180° at the shoulder
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||5.1 lb [2.3 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Shipping weight may vary. Refer to shipper for exact value.|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, MDF Wood and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||10.4 in [265 mm]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||26.8 in [680 mm]|
|Product Height||6.3 in [16 cm]|
|Product Length||26.4 in [67 cm]|
|Product Width||35 in [88.9 cm]|
|Weight of Product||49.4 lb [22.4 kg]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||60.8 lb [27.5 kg]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.