Sit-Stand Desk Converter with Monitor Arm - 35” Wide Work Surface - For up to 30" Monitor
Transform your desk into a sit-stand workstation, with easy height adjustment and a single monitor mount (for up to 30” monitor)
Product ID: BNDSTSLGPVT
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic stand-up desk, with spacious 35” (0.9 m) wide work surface
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max height adjustment range: 15.7”)
- Single monitor mount supports one monitor up to 30”
The sit-stand desk converter with pole-style monitor arm enhances your productivity and comfort. This ergonomic desk solution includes two products: the spacious sit-stand workstation (ARMSTSLG) and the single monitor mount (ARMPIVOT), supporting a monitor up to 30”. The monitor mount provides extended height adjustment along the pole, and tilts for optimum viewing.
Go from sit to stand, with one touch
With one touch, switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The height-adjustable standing desk workstation features a pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower your work surface up to 15.7” (400 mm), to suit your height requirements (instead of selecting from pre-determined heights). You can also adjust the tension, to make height adjustments even easier.
Improve your viewing angle, with easy monitor adjustment
The included monitor mount features a support post that’s 11.89” (302 mm) tall, for a much greater height-adjustment range than a typical monitor stand can provide. Adjust your viewing angle with +90/-15° tilt. The monitor mount also supports landscape-to-portrait display rotation.
Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing desk (minimum 26” depth). Then, attach the monitor mount using the grommet hole and included grommet-mount hardware.
The BNDSTSLGPVT is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a single monitor sit-stand workstation for business, corporate, institutional, or home office use
Install ergonomic desk solutions while saving cost by utilizing existing desks and work spaces
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Grommet Hole Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Height Adjustment Range of Sit-Stand Workstation||15.7 in [399 mm]
Height Adjustment Range of Monitor Arm: up to 11.89 in/302mm
Weight Capacity of Work Surface: 28.1 lb [12.7 kg]
Weight Capacity of Work Surface with Single Monitor Arm: 23.7 lb [10.7 kg]
|Maximum Display Size||30in|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post|
|Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||24.3 lb [11 kg]|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||5.1 lb [2.3 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, MDF Wood and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||10.4 in [265 mm]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||26.8 in [680 mm]|
|Product Height||6.3 in [160 mm]|
|Product Length||26.4 in [670 mm]|
|Product Weight||44.3 lb [20.1 kg]|
|Product Width||35 in [889 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||54.5 lb [24.7 kg]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.