Shielded Cat 6a Keystone Jack - RJ45 Ethernet Cat6a Wall Jack White - 110 Type
Terminate your shielded Cat6a cables at standard wall plates
Product ID: C6AKEY110WH
- Flame retardant (UL 94V0) plastic housing
- Supports Cat6a Network Bandwidths of 500MHz
- Meets and exceeds the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations
The C6AKEY110WH Cat 6a Keystone Jack is designed to snap into wall plates, patch panels, and surface connection boxes for quick, seamless deployment.
Meeting and exceeding the international standard ISO / IEC 11801 and the ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 requirements, this RJ45 keystone jack provides the perfect solution for your Ethernet networks.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this Cat6a wall jack is backed by StarTech.com’s 2 year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Helps keep Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits, with a shielded design
- Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Suitable for applications that use 23-26 AWG solid state and stranded network cables
1000BASE-Tx Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
ATM-25/ATM-51/ATM-155 network connections
100 VG-AnyLan network connections
TR-4/TR-16 Active/TR16 Passive network connections
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2502902|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462399|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Product Height||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||38.1 mm [1.5 in]|
|Product Weight||11 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||21 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Shielded Cat 6a RJ45 Keystone Jack White - 110 Type|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.