1m Mini USB Cable - A to Up Angle Mini B
Connect your Mini USB devices, with the cable out of the way
Product ID: USBAMB1MU
The USBAMB1MU 1m USB to Up Angle Mini USB Cable provides a high quality connection between your Mini USB 2.0 mobile devices (smartphones, GPS, digital cameras, portable hard drives, etc.) and your PC or Mac® computer, for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
The up-angled Mini USB connector allows you to access your Mini USB devices, while keeping the cable out of the way, and stress away from the port.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB to Mini USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 1m USB to Down Angle Mini USB Cable (USBAMB1MD), which provides the same convenience as this up-angled cable, but allows you to connect to your Mini USB device from the opposite direction.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unrestricted access to your Mini USB mobile device
- Reduce stress on your mobile device connector
- Guaranteed dependability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Tech Data - Belgium
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Up Angle|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Mini USB Cable - A to Up Angle Mini B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.