20g Tube CPU Thermal Paste Grease Compound for Heatsinks
Improve the Heat Transfer between a CPU and Heatsink through a Ceramic/Silicone Compound
Product ID: HEATGREASE20
The HEATGREASE20 CPU Thermal Paste Compound can be used to improve the effectiveness of a CPU cooler, by thermally bonding the surface of the CPU to the heatsink, which enables the heatsink and fan to work more efficiently to remove harmful heat from the CPU.
This 20g tube of ceramic-based thermal grease is enough for a large number of CPU installations for most home or business computers or any other light application where good thermal bonding between two surfaces is required.
Please see our support section for the Material Safety Data Sheet for HEATGREASE20.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Improves the heat transfer between a CPU and heatsink to keep the CPU running cooler
- Effectively fills surface imperfections on CPU to prevent air pockets and help heat transfer
- Ceramic-based compound that is electrically non-conductive, for safe use around electronics
Replace old or dried out thermal paste to replenish heat dispersion between a CPU and heatsink
System builders who put together many low-end to mainstream systems
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1861184|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428806|
|Bleed||<0.05% at 200°C/24 hours|
|Evaporation||<0.001% at 200°C/24 hours|
|Thermal Conductivity||>1.066 W/(m·K)|
|Humidity||10% ~ 80% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 100°C (-4°F to 212°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to 150°C (-58°F to 302°F)|
|Materials||Silicone Compounds 50% Carbon Compounds 20% Metal Oxide Compounds 30%|
|Product Height||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Product Length||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Product Weight||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|Product Width||72 mm [2.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||37 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Tube of Silicone Heat Grease Compound|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.