Aluminum Universal VGA Cooler Fan w/ Heatsink and TX3 Connector
Add additional cooling to a chipset with a heatsink and fan cooler
Product ID: FANCSORB
This Universal VGA Cooler Fan features an aluminum heatsink and TX3 motherboard connection.
The VGA Cooler Fan delivers rapid heat dissipation and circulation for Chipsets and Video Cards.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A 50mm cooling fan with tachometer wire for easy monitoring of the fan speed
- An aluminum heatsink with unique radial fin design to help reduce noise for quite operation
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Replace a failing cooling fan on some video cards
Replace a passive heatsink cooler with an active heatsink with fan
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1588158|
|Fan Bearing Type||Sleeve Bearing|
|Fan Dimensions (Number / Dimensions)||50 x 50 x 15mm (1.97 x 1.97 x 0.59in)|
|Fans||1 - 50 mm|
|Heatsink Dimensions||55 x 20mm (2.17 x 0.79in)|
|Air Flow Rate||8.84 CFM|
|Noise Level||28 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.68 W|
|Product Weight||54 g [1.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Chipset/Video Card Orb Fan|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.