How do I install my laptop crash cart in Mac OS? (.dmg method)
In order to view the computer connected to the KVM console adapter, you must install the software package either from the USB stick or the StarTech.com website. The software must be installed prior to using the device on your computer. To install the software, do the following:
- Download the latest drivers from the StarTech.com website (http://www.startech.com/Support). You can find the part number and product ID on the product’s packaging.
Note: Mac OS X will typically save the files to the Downloads folder that is associated with your user account (for example,hard_drive_name\Users\your_name\Downloads).
- Double-click the Software Pack.zip file.
- Double-click the Mac folder.
- Double-click the Install.dmg file.
- Double-click USB Crash Cart Adapter.
The program is now located on the desktop and is ready to run.