Hoe gaat u te werk
How do I change my IP address in Mac OSX?
- Click the Apple menu.
- Click System Preferences.
- Click Network.
- Select the network device that you would like to configure.
Note: The IP address for a wired connection is called Local Area Connection or Ethernet. The IP address for a wireless connection is called Wireless Network Connection or Wi-Fi.
- Click Advanced.
- Click TCP/IP.
- Beside Configure IPv4, select Manually.
- In the IPv4 Address field, enter your desired IP address.
- In the Subnet Mask field, enter a default subnet address (for example, 255.255.255.0 for 192.168.xxx.xxx).
- Do one of the following:
- Leave the Router field blank.
- Enter the IP address of the default gateway.
- Click OK and Apply to apply the changes.
Note: If you are changing your IP address to access a specific device, minimize the Network window. Complete the steps above, but in step 7, select Using DHCP to access the Internet again.