Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit - 656 ft. - 1080p
HDMI® over Wireless Extender |LPCM 5.1/7.1 Audio Support | Low Latency
Product ID: ST121WHDLR
- Achieve long-range wireless HDMI extension, at distances up to 656 ft. (200 m)
- Eliminate cable clutter and installation costs without sacrificing picture quality
- Convenient all-in-one solution with both wireless transmitter and receiver included
This long-range Wireless HDMI Transmitter and Receiver Kit lets you transmit the audio/video signal from an HDMI source to a remote display up to 656 ft. (200 m) away.
Cut the Cord and Installation Costs
This HDMI over wireless extender offers a practical and convenient alternative to traditional video cabling, which eliminates the cost of installing an expensive wiring infrastructure. This bundled kit includes both the transmitter and receiver, helping you avoid the expense of buying multiple devices to accomplish one task.
This wireless extender kit uses Wi-Fi to transmit a high-definition 1080p HDMI signal, as well as an IR signal for controlling your source device remotely.
With this wireless video extender, you can extend or mirror your device to share documents or multimedia content from anywhere in the room, making it the perfect solution for sharing ideas with your colleagues. It’s also great for digital signage applications because it enables you to install your display wherever you’d like, unlike wired solutions that force you to compromise on location.
The HDMI video transmitter and receiver are very easy to install and use. With simple plug-and-play installation, setup is easy and hassle-free. The extender is a pure hardware solution that doesn’t require any software or drivers, so you can avoid complicated software installation and configuration.
ST121WHDLR is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support
- Transmit HDMI wirelessly to your HDTV
- Extend video over Wi-Fi to avoid drilling through walls
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at tradeshows
- Wirelessly project high-definition digital signage
|Max Distance||200 m / 660 ft|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz (1080p)|
|Supported Resolutions||Widescreen: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p
Standard: VGA (640X480), SVGA (800X600), XGA (1024X768), SXGA (1280X1024)
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|1 - IrDA (Infrared, SIR/FIR) Output|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|1 - IrDA (Infrared, SIR/FIR) Input|
|LED Indicators||2 - Video Link|
|2 - Network Link|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Product Width||64 mm [2.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||236 g [8.3 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||26 cm [10.2 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 kg [2.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI over Wireless Transmitter|
|1 - HDMI over Wireless Receiver|
|1 - 3 ft [1 m] IR Blaster|
|1 - 3 ft [1 m] IR Receiver|
|1 - 5 ft [1.5 m] HDMI Cable|
|2 - Universal Power Adapters (NA, EU, UK)|
|2 - Mounting Hardware|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Fold in the North American power plug.
2. Slide the Universal Power Adapter over the North American power plug until you hear an audible click.
Note: The North American power plug does not have to be removed from this product to use the Universal Power Adapter.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.