1m Slim 3.5mm Stereo Extension Audio Cable - M/F
Extend the connection distance between your iPhone®, MP3 player or other mobile audio device and your headphones or stereo system
Product ID: MU1MMFS
- 3.5mm TRS mini-stereo connectors, with molded PVC strain relief
- 90% Spiral Wrapped Connector provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference
The MU1MMFS 3.5mm headphone extension cable (1m) features a 3.5mm (1/8” TRS) male audio connector on one end and a 3.5mm (1/8” TRS) female audio connector on the other, making it easy to extend the reach of your headphones between your iPhone®, MP3 player or other mobile audio devices and your stereo system.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality headphone extension cord features molded PVC strain relief at each of the 1/8” TRS connectors , which prevents the cable termination points from bending at sharp angles, in turn reducing the risk of cable damage.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Extends the reach of your headphones to work with your mobile audio devices, and stereo system
- Unique Slim connector design fits most iPod and iPhone 3.5mm stereo jacks without having to remove the protective casing
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||6.8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||14 g [0.5 oz]|
|Product Width||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||19 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Slim 3.5mm Stereo Extension Audio Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.