Lightning to USB Cable - Coiled - 0.6m (2ft), White
Charge your iPad or iPhone inside its car mount
Product ID: USBCLT60CMW
- Flexible, coiled construction great for charging your car-mounted iPad or iPhone
- Compact design fits nicely inside any carrying case
This coiled Lightning cable delivers the compact convenience you need to keep your mobile devices charged while you’re driving, without cluttering up your car.
Charge your car-mounted iPad or iPhone
Simply plug the cable into your USB car charger and stretch it out to connect your mobile device when you need to charge it. You can extend the cable up to 2 ft (0.6m), to comfortably reach your car-mounted tablet or phone.
Store your Lightning cable without clutter
When you’re not charging your mobile device, you can neatly store this compact cable in your car’s storage console or glove box. Plus, it’s portable enough to keep it in your laptop bag or carrying case, so you can have it handy when you arrive at your destination and use it as a conventional charge-and-sync cable.
The USBCLT60CMW coiled Lightning cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com’s 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ideal for close-range connections – great for charging in your car
- Lightweight, portable cable, suitable for carrying as an iPad or iPhone accessory
- Guaranteed reliability
Charge your iPad or iPhone in your car (requires USB charge port) or from a wall outlet
Charge and sync Lightning equipped mobile devices from a USB equipped computer
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Product Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Product Weight||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||68 g [2.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 0.6m White USB to Lightning Coiled Cable for iPhone/iPad/iPod|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a Lightning cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
USB port or controller card
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the mobile device, USB controller card, and Lightning cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different mobile device, USB port, and Lightning cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test the mobile device, USB port or controller card, and Lightning cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted in the USB and Lightning ports.
If you are using a USB charging adapter, verify that the USB output can power other USB devices.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.