10 ft Cross Wired DB9 to DB25 Serial Null Modem Cable - F/M
Connect your serial devices, and transfer your files
Product ID: SCNM925FM
The SCNM925FM 10ft Cross Wired Serial/Null Modem Cable features one DB9 female and one DB25 male connector, allowing you to connect a 9-pin serial device to a 25-pin serial port, or transfer files from PC-to-PC via a serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this serial/null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maintain reliable serial connections, free of EMI interference
- Guaranteed dependability
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Width||33.3 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||170 g [6 oz]|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||175 g [6.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 Ft. Serial Null Modem Cable 9-25 F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.