1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable A to A - F/M
Add an external panel mount USB connection to a PC or faceplate
Product ID: USBPNLAFAM1
The USBPNLAFAM1 1ft Panel Mount USB Cable provides a well-secured, easy to access USB-A port on your PC or on a faceplate, allowing you to customize your systems to suit your needs. Perfect for podiums, kiosks and other solutions where added access to USB devices is required.
The adapter features one male USB-A connector and one female panel mount USB-A port and gives you an extension of 1ft, enabling you to place the cable as needed within the system case.
The USBPNLAFAM1 is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Customize your solutions – mount a USB-A port on your PC, or faceplate on your podium or kiosk through an available USB female connector
- Configure your systems as needed, extend your USB motherboard connection by 1ft
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Weight of Product||27 g [1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 ft Panel Mount USB Cable A to A - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.