3 ft Panel Mount USB Cable A to B - F/M
Mount your USB device internally and connect to it through a panel mount USB-A connection
Product ID: USBPNLAFBM3
The USBPNLAFBM3 3ft Panel Mount USB-B Cable provides a well-secured, easy to access USB-A port on your PC or on a faceplate, allowing you to customize your systems to suit your needs. Perfect for podiums, kiosks and other solutions where added access to USB peripherals is required.
The adapter features one male USB-B connector and one female panel mount USB-A port allowing you to mount your USB device internally enabling you to access it through a USB-A connection. Offering 3ft in cable length, the adapter allows you to place the cable as needed within the system case.
The USBPNLAFBM3 is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Customize your solutions by adding internal USB-B devices that connect through a USB-A port
- Configure your systems as needed, extend your USB-B connection by 3ft
- Guaranteed reliability
Add a USB-A female panel mount port connected to an internal/external USB-B device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||46 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft Panel Mount USB Cable A to B - F/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.